Chinese Drywall "Chinese drywall" refers to an environmental health issue involving defective drywall manufactured in China and imported to the United States starting in 2001.
During the Demolition Phase we remove:
- Electrical Wiring
- Copper Pipes
- HVAC Ducts
- Basically EVERYTHING except the framing
Indicators of Chinese Drywall
- Sulfur odor similar to rotten eggs or used fireworks
- Electrical problems in the home
- Black corrosion on copper or other metals
- Failure of relatively new HVAC systems or refrigerators
- Circuit breakers tripping without reason
- Knauf or Made in China printed on the back of drywall
- Respiratory problems
- Frequent nosebleeds
- Feeling lightheaded or dizzy
"Chinese drywall" refers to an environmental health issue involving defective drywall manufactured in China and imported to the United States starting in 2001.
Click here to Contact us if you are experiencing and of the indicators listed above and we will have one of our experienced inspectors come out for a FREE assessment.
99.9% Satisfaction // Free Assessments // 24/7 Emergency Support // Roofing - Free In Home Estimates // About Us!